Therapeutic Vitamin Shots
Therapeutic injections are injections that a patient would receive at Newport Longevity Center or learn to give him or herself in the innermusclar tissue of either the buttocks or the upper arm. They are very simple and when done right do not provide any discomfort. These injections offer a quick version of IV Nutrition for those patients on the go. While not quite as effective it provides an affordable option. If you want increased energy, better fat loss and greater health consider a therapeutic injection.
Current Therapeutic Injections Available:
Vitamin B12 Injections
The purpose of the Vitamin B12 injections is to improve energy levels, boost metabolism and help burn fat, some of the key benefits are:
- Boosts Energy and Overall Metabolic Rate
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Maintains a Healthy Liver
- Helps regulate sleep, mood, appetite and ENERGY!
Renowned doctors have conducted important studies with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) patients. They gave these patients high doses of B12 injections. The B12 shots dramatically increased ENERGY in 80% of the participants and helped them sleep better. Now, doctors everywhere are administering B12 shots to help their patients have more ENERGY.
Vitamin B-Complex Injections
The vitamins in the Vitamin B-Complex are essential for a variety of bodily functions. They play a major role in the activities of enzymes, proteins that regulate chemical reactions in the body, which are important in turning food into energy and other needed substances.
Some of the many benefits of the Vitamin B-Complex are:
- Improves Metabolism
- Maintains Normal Skin Function
- Improves Mood
- Reduces Water Retention
- Promotes a Normal Appetite
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Improves Liver Function
- Boosts Production of Energy
However, a deficiency of certain B vitamins can cause anemia, tiredness, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, depression, numbness and tingling in the arms and legs, muscle cramps, respiratory infections, hair loss, eczema, poor growth in children, and birth defects.
What are the Vitamins in the B-Complex
The exclusive Vitamin B-Complex used at Newport Longevity Center consists of the following distinct vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): The water-soluble vitamin that all living organisms use in their biochemistry for the proper metabolism of starch and sugar and for effectively maintaining a healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate)): The easily absorbed micronutrient that is required for a wide variety of cellular processes and plays a key role in energy metabolism and helps the thyroid function properly.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): The water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract; the severe lack of which is a potential contributing factor towards obesity.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): The essential vitamin to all forms of life that is a vital coenzyme in numerous chemical reactions that generate energy from food and promote cell reproduction and gene expression.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL): The water-soluble vitamin that is a cofactor in many reactions of amino acid metabolism, including the synthesis of serotonin, and the maintenance of hormones and a stronger immune system.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): Plays a role in the body’s growth and development. It also has a part in producing blood cells, nervous system function, and how the body uses folic acid and carbohydrates.
Lipotropic Fat Burning Injections
“The Natural Fat Burner”
Lipotropic compounds are substances that help increase the breakdown of fat (lipids) during metabolism and, in this way, reduce excess fat in the liver and other tissues.
Injections of carefully calibrated doses of natural lipotropic nutrients can improve your ability to shed fat. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver.
Lipotropic compounds play an important role in maintaining a health liver. And a healthy liver plays a major role in metabolism including:
- Gives Increased ENERGY
- Improve Weight Loss
- Aiding in Digestion
- Reduces the Storage of Fat
- Detoxification of Metabolic Waste Products
- Reduces Appetite
- Increase your body’s Natural Fat-Burning Process
- Boost production of lecithin helping Liver Dissolve Cholesterol
What are the Lipotropic Compounds?
Many substances have lipotropic (fat-burning) properties. However, our Exclusive Injection Combinationsutilize the following four amino acids adding B-12 vitamin:
- Choline: Helps to support the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- B12: is a vitamin that is involved with the body’s metabolism and helps to convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. It works with other lipotropic agents to help metabolize fat.
- Inositol: A nutrient which aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Methionine: One of the sulpha-containing amino acids (cysteine & cystine are others) and is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release. Patients with a Sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
- L-Carnitine: L-carnitine is an amino acid that helps to transport fats into muscle cells which is essential for energy production. L-Carnitine is essential part of the transport system by moving fatty acids into the mitochondria (cell furnaces) for energy production. It then acts as a buffer by inhibiting lactic acid build up in the muscles.
The above ingredients are the most effective lipotropic agents for weight loss purposes. This is due to their involvement in lipid (fat) metabolism and the maintenance of a healthy liver by removing fat within the liver. Added with the B-12 vitamin is the magic combination that melts away those unwanted pounds as Dr. Jacques has seen the proof in his happy patients time and time again achieving their weight goals at Newport Longevity Center.